Thursday, September 21, 2006

Seriously.

I know. Such an original title for my entry. However, if you're a diehard McDreamy, ahem, I mean Grey's Anatomy fan, than you totally know why I bestowed that honorary title upon my blog on this happy Thursday.

Seriously.

Disclaimer for all [heaven forbid] non-Grey's fans: The new season starts today, due to which I am extremely pumped!

Anyway, so I'm definitely a mom. Why, you ask? Yesterday, when I was getting ready to take the little man to preschool, I double-knotted my own shoes.
Enough said.
Lol.

Right now I'm working on a couple of custom orders for clients, but I'm also going to try to have a school-themed album posted on Ebay by the end of the day. There will be lots of goodies in it, so check it out tomorrow if you're interested!

It's going to be a fabulous day.
I can feel it.


Seriously.

2 comments:

Shantay said...

Seriously...I have to check out this show to see what all the hype is about!

P.S. Go Hogs!!

~Jamie said...

haha! I teach kindergarten and I always double knot my own shoes! hehe at least that way you won't trip!