Friday, June 15, 2007

First in forever...


All right, here is a glimpse of the first actual scrapbooking layout I've completed in FOREVER. It says, "We always knew you were a great grandma. Now, it's official."
The lady in the photos is my Grandma Elaine, and the little dude, is my little man in one of my FAVORITE outfits of his- a little sailor suit.
(For those of you who kind-of know me but kind-of don't, NO, I didn't have another child! This is just a three year old photo. Lol.)
Have a happy evening everyone!

6 comments:

Kelly Deal said...

Beautiful Delaney! As always!

Wanda said...

I like it! Grandma looks sweet, the little bit I could see.
Nice tribute.

Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful tribute! I love it!

Joanna said...

I love the way you did that title!! Soo creative! Cute with the B&W's too!

Laura said...

umhh I want to see it all! Do we get to see the whole page?!!
Looks great!
Love the black dresses in above post...need/want!!

april said...

love this sneak peek