Sunday, May 06, 2007

Looking back...











Above are some of the different banners I've created for clients in the past... Isn't it amazing how people's tastes differ? I love that. I love looking over past work I've created just for fun. Sure, it's important to look forward toward the future, however, I feel one can benefit at times from looking back as well... Maybe one of these days I'll post some of the first projects I created... I'm sure y'all would get a good laugh out of 'em. :)
As an aside, I made a fun dinner tonight! Have you ever had a McGriddle from McDonalds? I made them! (~Sandwiches created from pancakes, butter, syrup, scrambled eggs and bacon.) I know that technically it's classified as breakfast food, but sometimes we eat breakfast for dinner for fun. :)
It's all good.
Night night!