Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Photos of my House












I wanted to show you a bit of my style.
It's called champagne taste on a beer budget, as so eloquently defined by my mother. Lol. I suppose I've always had that kind of taste. I do what I can with what I have. I have to remind myself sometimes that hey, I'm only 23. I've got the mama thing down. The creative thing down. I have a lifetime to "build up" my happy little abode...

So, I'm content with where I'm at.

Just a lazy Spring afternoon here at the Gates house...

Catching up on the news...

Catching up on some creative time...

Catching up on custom orders...

Etsy has been down, so that's been a bit of a challenge...

I do, however, hear my new Jane magazine calling my name...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely style!
The saying your Mother coined is clever too!
Thank you for stumbling itno my blog, I am glad to meet you!

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Awesome!! LOVE your style!

I'm going to bookmark your blog, too! :)

domestic goddess said...

hi , thanks for your comment on my blog, loving your interior style, bookmarking you
xx

Kelly Deal said...

Beautiful interior Delaney! My style is kind of like yours. I'm a shabby chic, cottage chic, French kind of girl.

Anonymous said...

you have such a great style Delaney :)

Julia said...

Definately elegant! Looks like caviar to me! I am adding you to my daily reads.

Anastasia said...

i love your style...can relate as Ive always prefered a refined classic look... now that Im 36 Im comfortable with what i like