Tuesday, April 17, 2007


I was going through some old photos I've taken and ran across this one... I took it quite some time ago while the fam and I were having a picnic lunch in the park. Those are some pretty piled high sandwiches, eh?
Anyway, just wanted to share a happy moment with y'all... I won't be posting any new creations for a day or two as I am catching up on custom orders and some wholesale orders...
Also, and most importantly, tomorrow I'm going to be posting information about a greeting card drive I'm putting on for Virginia Tech. I'm going to gather as many cards as I can from scrapbookers and indie artists throughout the country and send them to the university. I can't fathom what they're going through. I mean, some of those people are my age! I think it would be nice to send a physical representation of our prayers and positive thoughts... Check back tomorrow for more info, please!
P.S. I will be photographing every single card I receive and sharing each of them on my blog, along with the person's name who sent it, and a link to each person's blog or shop.
Warm Regards,
Delaney

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will check back tomorrow. What a great idea on the card drive. Count me in!
Jana

stephanie howell said...

can't wait to help.
and that sandwich is making me huuuungry!

Gerushia's New World said...

Good Morning:

Just happened to see today that you're the "spirit of ZNE". So, I checked out your blog and discovered that you are in Northwest Arkansas. My family lived in Fayetteville for 7 years and my daughter was born there. We ended up by coming back to California, but my entire extended family lives in either Washington County or Madison County!! Small world.

I love all of your papers and tags.

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

Kelly Deal said...

What a great idea Delaney. I will check back tomorrow too.

Boo Bear Buns said...

What an awesome idea! I'll try to link to your post in my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great idea Delaney! Count me in! :)

PS - That sammy made me hungry!!

Abby said...

Very thoughtful of you--I am all about the seemingly small acts, as I'm sure you have found a kind deed is never wasted (not that your act is small--it's actually quite ambitious). At any rate, I applaud you. (And I am suddenly craving Ben & Jerry's--forget the delicious and healthy sandwich up top! I want the dripping, guilty-looking, feels-so-bad-tastes-so-good treat below!)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great idea. i'll be checking back!