Friday, November 17, 2006

Crossed Over
























It's official.
I've crossed over.
No, not to the Dark Side.
To the Mom Side.
No longer is a holiday an excuse to rip open a want I've so graciously purchased for myself. Now don't get me wrong, I like to think I have style. Class. Trendy taste.
I'm preserving it.
Not with money though.
Not any more.
It's right here.
Proof that I've crossed over.
Right on this page.
Not in my closet.
11.17.06

To see a full view of this scrapbook page I created today, check out my gallery link on the right...

Have a happy Friday evening everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blog you have! I love your style! Thanks for sharing. HAve a great weekend.

Sophia

Cheryl Wray said...

Went and checked out your page in your gallery. Freakin' gorgeous! Love all the colors and the circles--very cool!!!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome idea for a layout. LIFTING YOU :)

Oh and have I told you this before. you seriously have the most beautiful avatar in all of pea history.

Court