Monday, October 09, 2006

Worthy homepage headline? You decide.

So I'm at the Yahoo! home page to get my daily dose of news headlines and after I study the North Korea situation, my eyes skim down a few headlines and...

Oh. My. Lord.

"Hilton, Richie seen together at LA Steakhouse"

Wow. Can you imagine the effect this has on the American people? Thank goodness it was on the Yahoo! home freaking page or else I might have missed this must-read tidbit. Don't get me wrong, I love to live vicariously through my People magazine as much as the next stay at home mom who wears comfy pants, an Old Navy t-shirt and StazOn ink on her hands from an album she's about to post on Ebay at 5:17pm. ~But I digress....

My point is: Seriously? Seriously?

If one could only see the look of exasperated-I-don't-give-a-darn-confusion on my face right now...

On a home page? A few lines away from prospect of nuclear war?

That's all for today ladies and gentlemen.

Back to my hole filled with patterned paper, ribbons, ink, and embroidery floss...

No comments: