Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Challenge

Here are my answers to today's blog challenge!

1) When was the last time you truly watched at a sunset?
Two-ish? years ago in Michigan the night before my best friend's wedding.

2) What are you most obsessive about?
Proper grammar.

3) Last thing you ate?
Aside from my late night Starbucks vanilla latte, glazed chicken, wild rice and green beans.

4) Any plans for Halloween?
Trick or treating with my little Superman, of course! What the heck, I may dress up too...

5) What kind of shampoo do you like?
Pantene, baby! (With "matching" conditioner, of course. They must match. Always.)

6) What do you do with your change?
I don't change. I'm a creature of habit. *wink* Oh- you're speaking in a monetary sense, I presume? I toss it into the super-convenient change holder in my car after it clinks around in my purse for a bit.

7) What do you usually do/eat at lunchtime?
I eat lunch every day at home with my son and have some of the greatest conversation in the world. God, I love him.

8) When was the last time you called someone for help? What was it for?
I honestly can't remember. I have this complex about needing to do things on my own... Seriously.

9) If you could have one TOY for Christmas, what would it be?
A monogramed embosser.

10) How many people have you currently not forgiven for something/do you hold a grudge against?
Ooh, I'm going to keep thinking happy thoughts today! I plead the fifth.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Love how you "plead the 5th"! LOL