Thursday, April 26, 2007

Want a blog-exclusive sneak peek?


As some of you may know, DivinePapers.com (My baby.) is launching in the very near future. In the coming week, I'll be showing some sneak peeks on my blog for all of you fabulous people!
However, Divine Papers is changing a bit... Don't get all up at arms- It's for the good, I promise.
Divine Papers is becoming a bit more upscale, shall we say. Sure, I'll continue to sell what I do on Etsy. I just adore that community. I've met so many wonderful artists. The new site's products will be a bit different though. Preppier. Timeless. Elegant. ~Everything I love. The above is a new greeting card design from the Stitched Label Collection. It's all I can show right now... Check back later for more...
(Shameless self promotion over.)
I have soooo much to do this weekend! Sooo much work to do on my site. It's completely designed from scratch and built by yours truly. The products are designed and created by yours truly. Photography? Mine. All verbiage on the site? Mine. I'm a wearer of many hats in this little endeavor... :) That's a good thing though. I feel human beings should never stop learning. Never stop gleaning knowledge from each and every possible subject he or she may be interested in. Life is short y'all. Live in the moment and make your dreams happen now.

3 comments:

Nerissa Alford said...

I can't wait to see your website. I love your style and everything you make. I'll be ordering from you soon. I just need to figure out what I want!!
Nerissa

domestic goddess said...

cannot wiat to see what you ahve in store, love yuor etsy shop hun
xxx

Bonita Rose said...

amen sister.. amen.