Sunday, February 11, 2007











Here are some highlights of what is in my store right now at http://www.DivinePapers.com!
Life has been going well down here in the South. We managed to cram in a few good snowball fights before all of the snow melted. (With some yummy hot cocoa after, of course.) It's so nice to be able to drive about the city again without worry of slipping and sliding into anyone!
Love is in the air! I love Valentine's Day! It quite possibly may rank in my top two holidays... This afternoon, I expect my little guy and I will be creating valentines for all of our relatives. He just loves that. When we're through, I'm sure we'll be sitting in a sea of patterned paper scraps, with ink and paint all over our hands. Gotta love that. Oh, how I love being crafty. :)
Well, the coffee pot is calling my name.
Pssst: 50% off stickers, clear stamps, paper punches, and other scrapbooking goodies at Hobb Lobb this week! :)
Oh, how I do appreciate a good sale.
Happy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

Shantay said...

I am loving those tags!! You are putting out some awesome stuff!! Love the site too!!

Anonymous said...

I really love your designs, they are so beautiful!

Anastasia said...

beautiful paper goods!!!
all the best!

Kelly Deal said...

Hi Delaney! Just finished snowing here in Illinois. Ick I hate the snow! I want to be in tees and flip-flops already!